Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Amsterdam Summer 2012


MMaxi12Summer

Random Words Pictures Thoughts And Phrases

Another Monday as gone past and it was a quiet day today.
I was in the Spijker Bar this afternoon practicing on the pool table.
Only a few more weeks before the next pool competition so i must be in shape by then.
It is not easy to keep in shape if you can't ride a bicycle or swim like myself so walking.
to the bar and around the pool table helps a bit.
Maxine is recovering well she is suffering from Acne I had no idea that cats had Acne.
It is not easy to make her take the pills,  I rub some of her favorite cat treats on the pill, it helps.
I guess it's true " A spoon full of sugar does make the medicine go down ! "

Time to sleep now, Good night from Amsterdam by the water.




Gaivota




Amsterdam Torensteegbrug



Spijker Bar Pool Competition August 2012

MMaxi12Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment