Tuesday, January 19, 2021

#amsterdam My City My Life MMaxi21

Tuesday the 19th Amsterdam 2021 lockdown continues The winter rain keeps falling perfect day to stay home Maybe try and do some house clearing today after 30 years so much stuff as been accumulating but how do I start Where do I start every time I pick up something that thing as some history some connection to my life I’ve been reading about decluttering there are apparently many ways to train yourself to let some things go and keep the ones that are necessary and important I’ve been here before last time I tried decluttering I end up throwing away one sock and one broken mug Maybe today I will manage to throw away 3 things Greetings to all from Amsterdam Stay safe wear a mask or just stay in if you can Maybe decluttering MMaxi21

1 comment:

  1. Try watching Marie Kondo on YouTube. She has a great method for decluttering. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete