Thursday, October 18, 2012

#madeira 2012

Time is flying so fast, I almost can't believe that I arrived already on Monday here in Madeira, truly the land of my roots. A lot as changed in the last 20 years but I believe that I also have changed a lot myself. Things are different but in a way very familiar. I'm really loving every minute from seeing my sweet old parents,to my young and full of life cousins and
nephews and my siblings like myself from another generation slowly not so active and not so full of energy, the kind of people that still will smile when a 80's tune starts playing. But still it makes me smile and happy that they enjoy seeing me again. All In all not to bad. Good night or early morning from Madeira " Still the pearl of the Atlantic".

MMaxi12Madeira

No comments:

Post a Comment