Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Amsterdam My City My Life


Random Words Thoughts and Phrases

Already wednesday, this week as flown so fast not much time to blog.
The weather is still the same, very wet this year, summer is going by so fast.
I find myself doing stuff I usually do in winter time.
But anyway I did not come to live in Amsterdam because of the weather.
I'm sure what ever reason it was, will come to me some time.
I have this idea in my head of what I will paint next, I was watching a swedish crime movie on the box
And I saw this smoggy landscape where just the dark silhouette of the trees can be seen something in those lines. Nice.
I was going through all my PS3 video games find an old one "Lost Planet" was fun until I got to a certain level and either I am to old, or don't care anymore it's going back in the shelf.
I'm waiting for Assassins Creed 3 until then no video game can keep me interested.
Off to bed now.


MMaxi12Summer







No comments:

Post a Comment